Summer Camp Photography Workshop
An Online workshop for Summer Camp Photographers with the goal of setting photographers up to make great images for parents and for camp.
- Using manual and semi-auto functions within the context of camp
- Composition techniques and ideas
- Lowlight photography
- Using flash
- Shooting to please parents
- Shooting for camp's website, marketing & social media
- Telling camp's story
- Interacting with campers
- Adobe Lightroom editing & making presets
- Using RAW or JPG image files (When & why)
Workshop lessons will be in the form of multiple pre-recorded video sessions with assignments and challenges to get photographers practicing before and during training week. There will also be an option to ask questions throughout the summer.
$99 per camp
Access to workshop content provided until December 2019.
To sign up please fill out the contact form below. You will be sent a PayPal invoice and once payment is completed you will receive a password to access the workshop content as soon as it becomes available (Late May 2019).